Thanks for checking out my resources page.
Everything listed here are products and services I have personally used and recommend to others to begin their journey of self-development and making money online. Links below are affiliate links that help support this blog.
The majority of the links listed below are affiliate links that help support this blog so I can always keep it free of ads and provide as much value as possible.
- Internet Lifestyle Academy – E-commerce and blogging training course
- Shopify – Use my affiliate link for 20% off (automatically applied) and a 2-week free trial
- My story on how I first started making money online and began traveling the world
- Bluehost – One of the best hosting companies out there with killer support.
- Siteground – Another great hosting company with the best support I’ve ever seen. Usual response time is less than 5 minutes. I’ve used both and they’re both amazing.
- Namecheap – I’ve been using Namecheap for years and to this day, this is where I buy all my domains from. Clean interface, great articles, and awesome support.
- Here’s a complete step by step guide on creating your blog
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money – That The Poor And Middle Class Do Not! – My whole life I assumed I knew how money worked until I read this book. A must read to begin training your mind on how to view money.
- The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime – Many books about wealth regurgitate the same things. This one gives you a blueprint on value, how to make a million dollars, and even how to make a billion dollars – if you really wanted to.
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts – This book isn’t just about romantic relationships, it’s about every single relationship you have, and how to speak to those around you in a way that means the most to them. I honestly believe this is the only book you need to create the best and meaningful relationships in your life.
- Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar–Your Brain’s Silent Killers – I listened to the audiobook version of this on a road trip from Las Vegas to Utah and it seriously changed the way I viewed food. Here’s a sample of what you’ll learn: How a kid cured his ADHD by going on a gluten free diet. Seriously, your diet may be killing you.
Internet Tools I Use (All free)
- LastPass – Your password isn’t safe. This tool makes it so you just have to remember one password and it creates the most secure passwords for you on the entire planet. Also, no need to upgrade, just use the free version.
- Pushbullet – If you ever look something up on your phone and want to view it on a desktop, this is the easiest solution I know of instead of typing the entire domain out letter by letter.
- Canva – How to edit photos like a professional. Canva makes it so easy, a kid could do it.
- Pixlr – Don’t want to buy Photoshop? Use this free online alternative instead. I use this to add a little touch to my photos that Canva can’t quite do.