Disclaimer: I teach one of the courses but I’ll keep this as unbiased as possible.
You may have read my entire drop shipping journey but if you haven’t, here’s my background so far: I’ve done everything listed in the course from top to bottom. I started drop shipping from Aliexpress, moved on to US suppliers, and now I’m finally working on creating a blog and a brand for myself.
I can sum up all three experiences in 3 words: It takes work
Here is what you’ll learn in the Internet Lifestyle Academy:
- How to build the mindset of an elite entrepreneur
- How to drop ship using Aliexpress
- How to drop ship using US Suppliers
- How to blog and create a brand
- How to start generating passive income
My Results From Course to Course
Drop shipping with Aliexpress
Honestly, I failed at this one. I started with using Aliexpress and just as I was getting my first taste of success, my ad campaign died. There’s also a moral issue that no one talks about when you’re selling these types of products. Some people don’t feel it, but I did.
Drop shipping with US Suppliers
Once I moved onto selling US products, the moral issue was gone. I was no longer competing in the same market as everyone else and I started really focusing on building a quality store instead of trying to make money as fast as I could.
I now spend less than an hour a day working on my store, don’t have to constantly check my ads or test new products, and will possibly sell it in the future.
Blogging and Brand Building
Once you create your first cash flow business, you can really focus on what you want to do. If you were to ask the people closest to me what I’m interested in, they would say everything. I’ve always been a fan of learning new skills, trying new things, and exploring.
This isn’t necessarily a good thing.
What it really means is I don’t have focus. But I know lots of people relate.
Since I’m a jack of all trades and have learned lots of skills over time, my reason for creating this blog is to share what I have learned, teach others, and hopefully inspire them to do the same – kind of like Tim Ferriss.
Pros & Cons
Now the reason this course may be something to consider is because this is a course teaching everything Mike has learned about creating businesses online. It’s literally 3 courses in one.
You could easily pay up to $2500 for just ONE of these courses. Right now it’s at the cheapest price it will ever be since it’s still brand new and will need some testimonials before raising the price.
Now, of course, results won’t be promised, but I can promise that you will learn. If nothing else, you will know how to create an e-commerce store from scratch, how to research products and competitors, and how to market products online.
All of that for less than the price of one semester in college.
The only downside to all of this is since there is so much information in this course, you may get information overload.
Take your time, breathe. Lots of the videos are up-to-date screencasts so you’re able to follow along and replay the video if you ever get lost or stuck.
What I like to do is go through the entire course once just to skim through what it teaches. Then, when you know where you want to start, simply follow the video and you’ll have a store or blog up and running almost as if by magic.
I’ve looked into other industries and I can tell you right now, e-commerce with is the hottest thing of 2017. It will probably die down in the future and something else will take its place, but as of now, e-commerce is the easiest way to break into the industry of making money online.
Before this, I tried being a Lionbridge Internet Assessor where you judge if websites are safe or not for $13 an hour. Sounds great until you realize it’s just another job, with mindless work, and no boss to keep you on track. It was the worst job I’ve ever had – but it did teach me that you CAN make money on the internet.
My Honest Opinion about Internet Lifestyle Academy
It worked for me. 1000% it worked for me, and the best part is that I don’t have to work on it for 8 hours a day so i can finally live my life.
What really helped me decide to go all in was to ask myself: “If this took 2 YEARS to actually start seeing results, would it be worth it? – If it doesn’t work out, you could always go back and get a job..”
All in all, here’s what you get with Internet Lifestyle Academy:
- You’ll learn to create your first cash flow business so that you can stop worrying about money and start focusing on what you want you want to do while you’re still alive.
- Are results guaranteed? – Of course not. No one can predict if you’re willing to invest your time, energy, and focus into creating a better life for yourself. If you give up too easily, don’t believe you can actually succeed, or have no work ethic unless it comes to making excuses, this course is not for you.
- Is it worth it? – Here’s the thing. Most courses teach you one thing, how to “make money right now” – and this course will teach you that. What’s different about this course, however, is that it will teach you how to make money now, in the future, and with lifetime access, if anything else is added to the course, you’ll be the first to know.
- There’s also a private Facebook group where there’s tons of advice, success stories, and motivation in case you ever need it. Drop by and say Hi!
Best of luck, and if you have any questions, feel free to comment down below.
Like This Post? Do Me a Favor and Share it!
For more tips on how to improve your life, make sure to check out the following:
- Subscribe to My YouTube Channel
- Learn How I Make Over $10,000 a Month Working Less Than an Hour a Day
- Is Mike Vestil a Scam? – The Truth About His Success
- Random Skills to Improve Your Life