This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more info.
There are dozens of ways to make money online. I’ve tried and failed at a few, but the easiest way I’ve found to get started online is by creating your own e-commerce store. If you haven’t read my journey with e-commerce yet, read that post first.
- The barrier to entry is stupidly low
- You can be up and running in an hour and and start making money today
- You only need $5 to start
- You can easily scale up and make thousands a day
- Make money while you go out and live your life
Here’s how to get started.
- Get the Internet Lifestyle Academy
- Set up and design your Shopify store (use my link and get 20% off after a free 2-week trial)
- Research trending products that YOU would actually buy
- Add the product to your store and market it using paid traffic
- Split test your ads until you find a winner
- If the product doesn’t work after split testing ads, find another product and repeat steps 4 and 5
- Once you find a product that generates $100 a day profit, start looking into hiring employees. Teach them to do steps 3-6
- Sit back, drink pina coladas on the beach and watch the money come in
It’s seriously that simple. Here are the results from just one product.
The next day
2 Days later
3 Days later
Seriously, everyone is talking about e-commerce right now and for good reason. It’s easy to get started and the potential income you can make is insane.
The steps outlined here are the overall picture to creating an automated e-commerce store.
It’s possible to figure it all out on your own, but it’s going to take a lot of time that could be spent making money instead of simply learning the ropes.
This is why the Internet Lifestyle Academy is the best investment you can make when it comes to learning e-commerce.
Inside, you’ll learn:
- How to find products that will sell like hotcakes
- How to create irresistible ads that people just HAVE to click on
- How to use Instagram influencers to sell your products with ridiculously high conversion rates
- How to find US suppliers, sell more expensive items, and make higher profits
- After creating a cash flow business, how to create a lifestyle business and start your own brand
If you think you’re too late for the e-commerce train, here are some recent results from students in the Facebook group:
This is the best course online on how to start creating your first cash flow website.
Other programs charge over $2000 for e-commerce training alone!
The price for this course won’t last forever so make sure to get on it as soon as you can.
If at any point you get stuck along the way, message me in the private Facebook group or ask any of the ecom superstars we have in there and someone will definitely help you out.
It’s like we’re holding your hand all the way to success.
The only way to fail is to not take action.
Click here to join today and I’ll see you in the group.