Who The Hell Are You And Why Should I Take You Seriously?
The picture on the right basically explains it all. I read a lot, I’m secretly Santa Claus, and I love bananas.
But, to answer your question, my name is John Le. I grew up in Salt Lake City, Utah. — And no, I’m not a Mormon.
In January of 2017, I began traveling the world and lived in Chiang Mai, Thailand for about 6 months. I’ve since moved back and have dedicated my life to fitness, wealth building, and relationships.
I’ve always been a fan of learning new skills and teaching them to others, which is what I created my YouTube Channel around. There, you’ll find how to do a backflip in under 5 minutes, how to whistle with your fingers in 30 seconds, and other random skills you may find interesting.
So, Why Do You Write All This Stuff?
The ideas I write about are things I’ve discovered over time that I’ve wanted to expand on to gain clarity. I post them publicly because they may be able to help others.
My favorite articles so far are:
- How I quit my job and traveled the world while making money online
- How to Live a Beautiful Life – The 4 Things That Are Stopping You
- Bodybuilding Nutrition 101: Learn The Secret To An Effortless Six Pack
I’m also a big fan of fitness and self-improvement. I have plenty of new ideas to write about so let me get to work and I’ll update this as I create more articles.
For more tips on how to improve your life, make sure to check out the following:
- Subscribe to My YouTube Channel
- How to Start Your Own Blog and Make Money: The Complete Guide
- Learn How I Make Over $10,000 a Month Working Less Than an Hour a Day
- Random Skills to Upgrade Your Life